Fire Department Mailing List, Emergency Department Mail Lists, EMS Mailing List,
Fire Chiefs and EMS Administrators
Comprehensive nationwide listings for nearly every Fire and EMS department in the nation. Listings also include airport, harbor, State Fire Marshals, State EMS Directors, and many more related public safety agencies and departments—at the local, state and federal levels. In-depth selection criteria—get all the latest contact information plus vital department statistics.
Our database is updated annually. Data verifications are continuous year-round. We verify every entry personally, through direct contact - just like you would yourself.
Sections and Counts (Back to Top)
View the active table below or CLICK HERE to download printable list counts
Entire National Directory of Fire Chiefs and EMS Adminstrators: 37,224 Records
Fire Departments: 31,013
- Paid: 2,219
- Volunteer: 20,298
- Combination: 4,233
EMS Departments: 5,111
- Paid: 1,513
- Volunteer: 1,981
- Combination: 845
Airport & Harbor Fire Departments: 308
Fire & Emergency Training: 470
State Fire Marshals: 51
State EMS Directors: 51
State Organizations & Associations: 136
National Organizations & Associations: 84
**All list counts are subject to change
Data by Region (Back to Top)
CLICK HERE for downloadable list count by regions.
- Region 1 CT, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
- Region 2 IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, OH, WI
- Region 3 DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV
- Region 4 AL, AR, LA, MS, MO, OK, TX
- Region 5 AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
Media/Formats (Back to Top)
Lists and Databases available via the following media:
- Mailing Labels
- Email Delivery
- Filemaker Pro Runtime (available ONLY with CD-ROM product)
**Database orders on CD-ROM include free user-friendly FileMaker Pro Runtime software. Sort, search and target. Manipulate and manage your own lists, create custom lists, develop new leads and more.
Data Elements (Back to Top)
More criteria compared to other list sources!
- Chief's or Administrator's Name
- Department Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Administrative Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Financial Structure (municipal, county, district, independent)
- Department Type (Paid, Volunteer, or Combination)
- EMT Level
- Transport (Air and Ambulance)
- Rescue Capabilities
- Department Specializations (Water Rescue, HazMat, Heavy Rescue, and more!)
- Demographic Data (Population Served, # of Emergency Personnel, and # of Firefighters)
Additional Custom Services
- Geographic selection
- Random selection
- Title insert
- Key code
Terms (Back to Top)
License agreements are required for all list and database orders. License agreements are for one time use or up to one year unlimited use. Each license is quoted individually.
Other Public Safety Mailing Lists and Databases of Interest (Back to Top)
- Law Enforcement Administrators
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) Winners
- 911/Public Safety Answering Points
- County Emergency Management Agencies
- Public Health Administrators
- Correctional Institutions and Agencies
For more information or quotes, please contact us: 800-647-7579.
Quotes in 24 hours or less!
Source: 2013 NPSIB
Copying is strictly prohibited.
The National Public Safety Information Bureau owns and manages the leading databases of public safety information professionals in the nation. Since 1964, the Bureau has worked hand-in-hand with the nation's public safety community to gather, verify and format this public safety information specifically for professional use.
This list is owned and managed exclusively by the National Public Safety Information Bureau, and cannot be purchased from any other source.