AFG- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Mail List, firefighter mailing list.
Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) Winners
Fire and EMS departments will receive $285 million dollars from the 2012 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program! Grant winners are announced in weekly rounds. Be first to reach these departments when they are ready to buy!
The weekly AFG recipient list is overlayed onto our National Directory of Fire Chiefs and EMS Administrators database to provide a complete profile for each grant recipient. (profiles include: phone, fax, mailing address, demographics and more!)
Subscribe now and receive data in weekly emails containing department and contact information for each week's recipients. The AFG recipient list in only available via email.
The National Directory of Fire Chiefs and EMS Administrators database is updated annually. Data verifications are continuous year-round. We verify every entry personally, through direct contact - just like you would yourself.
Total List Count
Data by Region (Back to Top)
- Region 1 CT, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
- Region 2 IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, OH, WI
- Region 3 DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV
- Region 4 AL, AR, LA, MS, MO, OK, TX
- Region 5 AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
Data Elements (Back to Top)
More search criteria makes this the most in-depth database in the nation for public safety professionals:
- Grant Category
- Grant Amount
- Chief's or Administrator's Name
- Department Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Administrative Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Financial Structure (municipal, county, district, independent)
- Department Type (Paid, Volunteer, or Combination)
- Department Specializations (EMT level, Amb or Air Transport, Rescue capablities, HazMat and more!)
- Demographic Data (Population, # of Emergency Personnel, and # of Firefighters)
Terms (Back to Top)
License agreements are required for all list and database orders. License agreements are for one time use or up to one year unlimited use. Each license is quoted individually.
Other Public Safety Mailing Lists and Databases of Interest (Back to Top)
- Law Enforcement Administrators
- Fire Chiefs and EMS Administrators
- 911/Public Safety Answering Points
- County Emergency Management Agencies
- Public Health Administrators
- Correctional Institutions and Agencies
For more information or quotes, please contact us: 800-647-7579.
Quotes in 24 hours or less!
Source: 2014 NPSIB
Copying is strictly prohibited.
The National Public Safety Information Bureau owns and manages the leading databases of public safety information professionals in the nation. Since 1964, the Bureau has worked hand-in-hand with the nation's public safety community to gather, verify and format this public safety information specifically for professional use.
This list is owned and managed exclusively by the National Public Safety Information Bureau, and cannot be purchased from any other source.