County Jail Mailing List, Federal Jail Mailing List, State Jail Mailing List, Jail Directory
Correctional Institutions and Agencies
Access key corrections administrators, decision makers and the agencies that serve them. Comprehensive contact information from county jails to state and federal prisons. This unique list has been created using our National Directory of Law Enforcement Administrators database to provide quality, updated contact information.
Our database is updated annually. Data verifications are continuous year-round. We verify every entry personally, through direct contact - just like you would yourself.
Sections and Counts (Back to Top)
Entire Correctional Institutions and Agencies List: 6,403 Records
- County Jails 2,718 [Jail capacity available]
State Correctional Agencies 3,567
- Headquarters: 100
- Internal Department Heads: 775
- Adult Institutions: 1,148
- Women's Institutions: 51
- Youth Institutions: 494
- Adult Probation & Parole: 835
- Juvenile Probation & Parole: 164
- Federal Bureau of Prisons 11
- Federal Correctional Institutions 107
**All list counts are subject to change
Data by Region (Back to Top)
CLICK HERE for downloadable list count by regions.
- Region 1 CT, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
- Region 2 IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, OH, WI
- Region 3 DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV
- Region 4 AL, AR, LA, MS, MO, OK, TX
- Region 5 AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
Media/Formats (Back to Top)
Lists and Databases available via the following media:
- Mailing Labels
- Email Delivery
- Filemaker Pro Runtime (available ONLY with CD-ROM product)
**Database orders on CD-ROM include free user-friendly FileMaker Pro Runtime software. Sort, search and target. Manipulate and manage your own lists, create custom lists, develop new leads and more.
Data Elements (Back to Top)
- Warden's or Administrator's Name
- Department Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address (where available)
- Administrative Phone #
- Fax Number (where available)
Additional Custom Services
- Geographic selection
- Random selection
- Title insert
- Key code
Terms (Back to Top)
License agreements are required for all list and database orders. License agreements are for one time use or up to one year unlimited use. Each license is quoted individually.
Other Public Safety Mailing Lists and Databases of Interest (Back to Top)
- Law Enforcement Administrators
- Fire Chiefs and EMS Administrators
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) Winners
- 911/Public Safety Answering Points
- Public Health Administrators
- County Emergency Management Agencies
For more information or quotes, please contact us: 800-647-7579.
Quotes in 24 hours or less!
Source: 2013 NPSIB
Copying is strictly prohibited.
The National Public Safety Information Bureau owns and manages the leading databases of public safety information professionals in the nation. Since 1964, the Bureau has worked hand-in-hand with the nation's public safety community to gather, verify and format this public safety information specifically for professional use.
This list is owned and managed exclusively by the National Public Safety Information Bureau, and cannot be purchased from any other source.